Some useful tips to consider about online education platform Udacity:
1. Choose a topic that interests you. This is the first step to commit to more study. Choose a subject that you really want to know more about.
2. Study for 30 days straight. This step of the process is mandatory for you to achieve maximum learning value out of your study experience.
3. When the 30 days are up, keep on studying. You will have gained valuable information that you cannot gain anywhere else except studying on Udacity. The best part is, you have the ability to access this knowledge anywhere. This makes you free.
4. When you complete your 30 days on Udacity, you will receive a certificate that you can show to your family and friends that you have studied on Udacity. This helps you to build credibility in your network.
Some tips to consider when you are choosing an online college course:
1. Make sure you have the capability for the course. Some courses are just too hard to understand. You will need to have an understanding of basic English grammar and logic, as well as technology basics, to pass these courses.
2. Get a good course rating. Udacity uses a system called the “star rating system” for its courses. Your course will have an “index number” that reflects its star rating. Each course has a certain number of star ratings that it has accumulated.
The courses that have the highest index numbers are those that are the most highly rated. An index number of one signifies that the course is of very good quality, which is designed for beginners. Index numbers higher than one signify that this is a more advanced course. Finally, index numbers below zero are less advanced courses.
3. Make sure you have the best support you can get. They are paid recruiters who will help you with questions and problems you might encounter during your study experience. Some courses are designed for advanced students, but there might be a limited number of students who can take them. On the other hand, there are some courses that are just for Beginners. And if there are enough students, there might be an advanced version of the course. Make sure you know which version your course has.
4. Check the review sections on other students’ comments. Try to read what other people have to say about your chosen course. You might find some good tips on how you can improve your chosen subject.
5. Look for opportunities to improve on your course. The course material is only the beginning. There are certain topics that are always going to be on your mind. To make them go away, you will have to fight with your thoughts. There are going to be moments in your study that you may have to fight with yourself. If you don’t know what to do, ask questions on the forum. You can also use a journaling technique to help yourself.
Remember, you are trying to improve your knowledge so there are going to be parts you want to forget. Don’t forget to ask for help and advice from other students in your chosen course.
In conclusion, it is important to know how you can review your chosen course regularly. If you don’t do it, you are going to forget some of the important lessons. The most important point; if you don’t review your course regularly, you might forget key lessons that will help you improve on your chosen subject.